21 and Over is ridiculous, narratively whacked, but above all incredibly funny and occasionally earnest, grounded in college emotion that I connected with instinctively. This is a raunchy and foul comedy in every sense of the word; I would elaborate on what makes it that way, but this film is based on surprise. It’s from the writers of The Hangover, so the comparisons will abound. This one doesn’t hold that one’s charm and character development (I use that term lightly, because these characters are vague), but it certainly provides consistent laughs through its short running time.
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople – Movie Review July 7, 2016
- The Witch – Movie Review February 21, 2016
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 19, Bear Reviews Edition: Ringu October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 18: Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 17: The Cabin in the Woods October 17, 2015