Amour is a slow, deliberate, intense, and emotional affair, but it’s also one of the most challenging films I’ve ever come across. It bombards our emotions with remarkable subtlety, while at the same time providing some of the most profoundly moving and connecting scenes I’ve seen in a film in years. These are two great performances, in front of brilliant direction by Haneke. This is not an easy film, not in the slightest. But it’s rewarding, everlasting, and undeniably unforgettable.
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople – Movie Review July 7, 2016
- The Witch – Movie Review February 21, 2016
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 19, Bear Reviews Edition: Ringu October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 18: Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 17: The Cabin in the Woods October 17, 2015