Bless Me, Ultima is an ambitious film in theory, but its execution exemplifies how book adaptations can falter under their own abstract qualities. The movie tackles ideas of faith and spirituality in little pieces, never fully delivering a coherent message or theme that encapsulates the film. There are some effective scenes here, but most drag and feel extraneous. This is not a bad film, nor is it good. It’s simply a mediocre film that delivers a bland, boring story.
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople – Movie Review July 7, 2016
- The Witch – Movie Review February 21, 2016
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 19, Bear Reviews Edition: Ringu October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 18: Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 17: The Cabin in the Woods October 17, 2015