If I told you that Snitch was a good, effective film, you wouldn’t believe me. But it is. Here’s a commendable thriller that genuinely excites, delivering a gripping storyline that isn’t apparent in the previews, and proves that Dwayne Johnson can lead a film. This isn’t a revolutionary film, but it’s one of those escapist, solid adventures that comes along in the midst of bad films. This is not that, not in the slightest, but a fun, deliberate look at the justice system and the lengths a father will go to save his son. It’s a tad ridiculous, sure, but it’s also highly enjoyable.
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople – Movie Review July 7, 2016
- The Witch – Movie Review February 21, 2016
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 19, Bear Reviews Edition: Ringu October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 18: Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 17: The Cabin in the Woods October 17, 2015