Thor may have frost giants and Norse gods and the like, but like every other Marvel movie so far, it does not contain any bears. But, since I gave Age of Ultron a bear because it had Chris Hemsworth’s bare chest, it stands to reason that I have to award the same number of bears to Thor. Bear Reviews is a lot like the United States Supreme Court. Precedence is important! And if this Thor review is in fact my Marbury vs Madison, in which I declare myself to be the supreme interpreter of Bear-related motion pictures, can anyone disagree? The answer to that riddle is no.
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople – Movie Review July 7, 2016
- The Witch – Movie Review February 21, 2016
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 19, Bear Reviews Edition: Ringu October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 18: Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood October 20, 2015
- Halloween-A-Thon Day 17: The Cabin in the Woods October 17, 2015