What is Sponge Bob’s music: Live on stage! About what?
Sponge Bob and the whole Bikini Bottom are facing disaster – until the unexpected hero is at the centre of it all to prove that the power of optimism can really save the world. This unique musical event includes a complete and extensive broadcast of Broadway hits and an exclusive vocal version that is only available on this DVD! With special guest actor Tom Kenny as Patch Pirate, this is one of the not-to-be-missed underwater shows.
Meetings with the casting and production team
The SpongeBob musical: For the actors of Live On Stage! Among them, Ethan Slater as Sponge Bob, Gavin Lee as K. Tentacles, Danny Skinner as Patrick Star, Brian Ray Norris as Eugene Crabs, Wesley Taylor as Sheldon Plankton, Christine Syjus as Sandy Chicks and Tom Kenny as Patsy Pirate. The cast consists of Kyle Hamilton, Katie Lee Hill, Curtis Holbrooke, Jesse JP Johnson, L’Ogan Jones, Gileen Josey and Calvin Moon Loch, Lawralyn McClelland, Vastie Mompoint, Brionia Marie Parham, Oneica Phillips, John Rua, J.C. Shaster, Abby Smith, Robert Taylor Jr. and Allan Washington.
Watch my interview with Ethan Slater and Tom Kenney to find out more about how Sponge Bob went from the screen to the stage!
The SpongeBob musical: Live On Stage is a musical production conceived and directed for the stage by Tina Landau, a book by Kyle Jarrow, orchestrations, arrangements and musical accompaniment by Tom Kitt, choreographies by Christopher Gattelli and staging by Austin Shaw and Glenn Weiss. Nickelodeon vice presidents Paul J. Medford and Susan Vargo are executive producers alongside Doug Cohn, senior vice president of music and talent, and Rob Bagshaw, executive producer and curator – executive vice president of non-written and live events.
The production includes original songs by Yolanda Adams, Stephen Tyler and Joe Perry from Aerosmith, Sarah Bareill, Jonathan Coulton, Alex Ebert from Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, The Flaming Lips, Lady Antebellum, Cindy Lauper, Rob Hyman, John Legends, Panic! Disco, Plain White T’s, They Might Be Giants, and T.I. (Clifford Harris Jr.), Domani Harris and Darwin Quinn, and extra songs by David Bowie, and Tom Kenny and Andy Paley. The production also includes additional lyrics by Jonathan Coulton and additional music by Tom Kitt, as well as a Sponge Bob-themed song by Derek Dreymon, Mark Harrison, Stephen Hillenburg and Blaze Smith.
Spongebob Music: Live on stage! The DVD was released on November 3rd (and contains the long version of the song). Combine your watch party with this delicious pineapple volcanic lava cake!
Pineapple cake with volcanic lava inspired by Bob Sponge Music: Live on stage!
What you need:.
- Mini chocolate cake
- 3.4 our can of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 с. cold milk
- A glass of pineapple crushed in his juice…
- Food dye red
- forced bag
- Knife serrated
- Spark plugs
- Make a mini chocolate cake, bake it and set aside to cool.
- For the pineapple lettuce, combine a mixture of pudding, cold milk and ¼s. Canned pineapple juice. Beat for two minutes and then mix a few spoons of crushed pineapple with the pudding and a few drops of red food dye.
- Place two mini cakes on top of each other and cut the pieces on the sides with a serrated knife to make a volcanic cake. Then remove a small piece of cake from the middle of the cake to hold the lava.
- Put the prepared custard mixture into the piping bag and cut off the end of the bag. Then add lava to the middle of the cake and to the sides of the cake.
- Place the candlestick tail on top to accentuate the candle!
Combine your volcanic lava cake with funny Sponge Bob (with printed muffin wrappers)!
You can also go to :.