The buzzwords: Hannibal, the best movies and TV series.
We continue to believe that the Hannibal series, created by Brian Fuller, is one of the best series ever made. The pause of evil comes in a second.
Why do we love him so much? We couldn’t have said it better than Hannibal magazine, which declared Hannibal the best show of the decade!
In Hannibal’s third and final season, designer Brian Fuller and his talented team have resolutely doubled their position in the series’ photo agency, with atmospheric horror and sensuality being the highlights of human character. This beautiful horror soap opera will haunt mainstream television in the same way that Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) lingers on his symbolic lover and the black beast Will (Hugh Dancy) spins around, throwing a balloon over a really daring environment. Like David Lynch before him, Fuller emphasized the ability of television to be eccentric, expressionistic and sequential. Television is often compared to a novel, in an overcompensating attempt to increase prestige. What if it were an imitation of a short story or a collection of poems, in which each story or verse is unique, but is interwoven and chased together, arousing the curiosity of its creator? – SlantMagazine.
With that in mind we have compiled a list of our top 20 quotes from Hannibal:
- I WISH WE COULD TALK A LITTLE LONGER, BUT I INVITED AN OLD FRIEND OVER FOR DINNER.
Hannibal uses this common expression, but it is clearly a crude pun, because Hannibal literally wants to eat human flesh. It gives this expression a double meaning. Hannibal likes a good wordplay, and his humour provides some catchy lines.
- MURDER MUST BE A PLEASURE, EVEN FOR GOD. This quote illustrates Hannibal’s narcissism and pride. He compares his own murders to God’s and kills innocent people. Hannibal is certainly the devil/demon of this series, so this quote is very fascinating.
- A COPYIST TRIED TO TEST ME ONCE. I ATE HIS LIVER WITH BEANS AND A NICE CHIANTI.
- IF POSSIBLE, THEY SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO EAT RAW.
- A GREAT GUY. I ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE. On the one hand he can respect and admire the intelligence and bravery of others, especially when their abilities are almost identical to those of Hannibal. But he’s still hard on these people.
- WE WERE WITHOUT KILL, WE WERE Lost. It’s the prospect of death that makes us great.
- IRRATIONAL IS UNSPEAKABLY UGLY FOR ME.
Hannibal Lecter may be a serial killer and a cannibal, but he has a certain code of conduct that allows him to live. He hates rudeness and ignorance, and people who show these qualities are put on his block.
- CRUELTY IS A GIFT THAT MANKIND HAS GIVEN ITSELF.
It is clear that Hannibal is fascinated by the idea of cruelty and what people do to each other, and it is a pretty chilly moment.
- WELL, CLARIS, HAVE THE LAMBS STOPPED SCREAMING?
- I NEVER FEEL GUILTY WHEN I EAT.
Watch this video now and your Hannibal fetish of the day will be complete:
We hope you enjoyed the article. Let us know in the comments if we missed anything.
best scenes from hannibal,hannibal youtube,hannibal cooking,hannibal scene,hannibal bloopers,hannibal lungs,hannibal kills,hannibal asmr